“The Female Body and the Seduction of Modernity in Kurban Said’s Ali and Nino.”
- Published in Approaches to Kurban Said’s Ali und Nino: Love, Identity and Intercultural Conflict. Ed. Cori Crane and Carl Niekerk. Camden House Publishers. 2017.
“Clare Kendry Cared Nothing for the Race. She Only Belonged to It’: The Intersectional Bad Faith of Race and Gender in Nella Larsen’s Passing.”
- Published in Existential Thought in African American Literature Before 1940. Ed. Melvin Hill. Lexington Books, 2016.
“Sensing America: Yoko Tawada’s Synesthetic Meditation on Linguistic Spaces in Überseezungen.”
- Published in German Women Writers and the Spatial Turn: New Perspectives. Ed. Carola Daffner and Beth Muellner. De Gruyter Publishing. 2015.
“Crafting Hermaphroditism: Gale Wilhelm’s Lesbian Modernism in We Too Are Drifting”
- Published in College Literature. Vol. 41 No. 3, Summer 2014.
“The Nightinghouls of Paris: Robert McAlmon’s Queer Paternalism and the Twilight of the Expatriate Movement”
- Published in Paris in American Literatures: On Distance as a Literary Resource, Ed. Jeffrey Herlihy and Vamsi K. Koneru. Farleigh Dickinson University Press, 2013.